- This event has passed.
ITEC’s 45th Anniversary Trip to the UAE & Israel
February 20 - March 1
- VIP access in the United Arab Emirates & Israel.
- Be one of the first to interface with Jewish community leaders, diplomats, and government officials in the UAE.
- Visit 3 of the Emirates: Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Experience their unique cultures, art scenes, diverse cuisine and traditions.
- Meet with the children, alumni, staff and families of the Israel Tennis & Education Centers.
- Choose from a range of curated experiences in Tel Aviv to learn about topics including Biotech, Social Innovation, Shared Living, Art & Architecture and Women in Israel.
- Enjoy Shabbat with ITEC friends and guests marking this spiritual moment together.
- Experience a VIP tour of the Peres Center for Peace & Innovation, including a discussion on Artificial Intelligence and its role in Health Systems.
- Understand the role of sport and education in empowering youth in the Bedouin Community of the Negev. Visit with the Mayor of Rahat and discuss the importance of ITEC to his community.
- Understand the complex geo-political condition in the Otef Aza region which immediately surrounds the Gaza strip. Learn about security issues in the area and visit the new ITEC activities in Sderot.
- Experience one-of-a-kind star gazing in the Mitzpeh Ramon Crater along with a Bedouin feast!
*Please note that the itinerary is subject to change based on timing, weather, security considerations and COVID regulations. Mission will adhere to the health and safety guidelines set by the Government of Israel.
- UAE & Israel: $9,750 USD per person, double occupancy. Single supplement additional $1,630 USD.
- Israel only: $5,620 USD per person, double occupancy. Single supplement additional $1,520 USD.
- Deposit: $2,500 USD per person required to confirm reservation.
*Space is limited, first come, first serve.
- 4 nights accommodation at the Waldorf Astoria Dubai, a Luxury Resort situated on Palm Jumeirah Island.
- 5-star luxury accommodations, 5 nights in Israel: 3 nights at The David Kempinski, Tel Aviv & 2 nights at the Beresheet Hotel, Mitzpe Ramon.
- ITEC chartered flight from Dubai to Israel. Group transportation: to Dubai airport to depart and from Ben Gurion Airport to Tel Aviv.
- All meals in the UAE and Israel, with the exception of one free evening for dinner in the UAE & two lunches on your own in Israel.
- All programming except helicopter track selection and optional activities.
- Luxury transportation.
- Israeli educators – English speaking tour guides in UAE & Israel.
- 24/7 hostess available in UAE & Israel.
Trip Does Not Include:
- Flights to the UAE and from Israel to your home.
- Transportation upon arrival in Dubai from the airport to the hotel.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Transportation to Ben Gurion Airport for individual extended stays.
Pre & Post Trip Extensions:
Available at additional cost. Contact Lauren Rabner for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
UAE Pre Trip Options:
- Full Day Tour of Sharjah
- Modern Dubai City Tour
- Ras Al Khaimah Tour
- Desert Safari
- Tour the Art Scene of Dubai
Israel Post Trip Options:
- Jerusalem 101
Sandra & Bill Lippy
Ellen & Alan Goldner
Lisa Grogan-Green & Kevin Green
Amy F. & Robert Hendricks
Barbara & Richard Rothchild
Linda and Dan Silverberg
Barbara and Don Werner
Questions? Contact Lauren Rabner, ITEC’s Director of Missions and Special Events at email@example.com or 646-454-0221.
Israel Tennis & Education Centers Foundation
165 East 56th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10022