Please note that the itinerary is subject to change based on timing, weather, security considerations and COVID regulation.
For more information, please download the full mission brochure
March 20th – 29th, 2022
Celebrating ITEC’s 45th Anniversary
and a New Generation of Leadership, Cooperation and Peace
- VIP access in the United Arab Emirates & Israel.
- Be one of the first to interface with Jewish community leadership, diplomats, business leaders and government officials in the UAE.
- Visit 3 of the Emirates: Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Experience their unique cultures, art scenes, diverse cuisine and traditions.
- Play a role in advancing sports diplomacy and emerging relationships between the UAE & Israel.
- Celebrate 45 years of the Israel Tennis & Education Centers’ long held values of inclusion and cross-cultural exchange between children of numerous religions and ethnicities.
- Choose from a range of curated experiences in Tel Aviv to learn about topics including Biotech, Social Innovation, Shared Living, Art & Architecture and Women in Israel.
- Enjoy Shabbat with ITEC friends and guests marking this spiritual moment together.
- Explore Tel Aviv by biking, hiking, yoga and meditation, visiting galleries or wine tastings.
- Experience a VIP tour of the Peres Center for Peace & Innovation, including a discussion on Artificial Intelligence and its role in Health Systems.
- Understand the role of sport and education in empowering youth in the Bedouin Community of the Negev. Visit with the Mayor of Rahat and discuss the importance of ITEC to his community. Tour Rahat and visit thriving women-owned small businesses.
- Understand the complex geo-political condition in Otef Aza region which immediately surrounds the Gaza strip. Learn about the issues of security in this area. Visit the new ITEC activities in Sderot.
- Follow your path and select from a wide range of activities exploring Mitzpe Ramon, Israel’s Grand Canyon & a UNESCO site.
- Experience a one-of-a-kind star gazing in the Crater along with a Bedouin feast!
- Pre & post trip options are available at additional cost.
- UAE & Israel: $9,750 USD per person, double occupancy. Single supplement additional $1,630 USD.
- Israel only: $5,620 USD per person, double occupancy. Single supplement additional $1,520 USD.
- Deposit: $2,500 USD per person required to confirm reservation.
**Space is limited to 105 participants, first come, first serve.
- 4 nights accommodation at the Waldorf Astoria Dubai, a Luxury Resort situated on Palm Jumeirah Island. – View Resort
- 5-star luxury accommodations, 5 nights in Israel: 3 nights at The David Kempinski, Tel Aviv & 2 nights at the Beresheet Hotel and Spa, Mitzpe Ramon. View Hotel View Spa
- ITEC chartered flight from Dubai to Israel. Group transport: to Dubai airport to depart and from Ben Gurion Airport to Tel Aviv.
- All meals in the UAE and Israel, with the exception of one free evening for dinner in the UAE & two lunches on your own in Israel.
- All programming except helicopters track selection.
- Luxury transportation.
- Israeli educators – English speaking tour guides in UAE & Israel.
- 24/7 hostess available in UAE & Israel.
The Trip Does Not Include:
- Flights to the UAE and from Israel to your home.
- Transport upon arrival in Dubai from the airport to the hotel.
- Medical and travel insurance.
Sandra & Bill Lippy
Ellen & Alan Goldner
Lisa Grogan-Green & Kevin Green
Amy F. & Robert Hendricks
Nolan & Michael B. Greenwald
Barbara & Richard Rothchild
Linda and Dan Silverberg
Barbara and Don Werner
PRE & POST TRIP EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE AT ADDITIONAL COST
(contact Lauren Rabner for pricing, email@example.com)
UAE PRE TRIP:
- Full Day Tour of Sharjah
- World Expo
- Visit 4th Emirate
ISRAEL POST TRIP (overnight at David’s Citadel in Jerusalem):
- Tour the Supreme Court.
- Nachlaot & Machne Yehuda Market as Jerusalem prepares for Shabbat: late night tour of the best of the city’s bakeries.
- Yad Vashem and Mt. Herzl.
- Tour the Old City of Jerusalem.
PETRA (March 30 & 31)
The ancient city of Petra, and the sandstone valley Wadi Rum, are home to amazing archeological sites, architectural gems, and geological formations. You will have the chance to visit temples, tombs, canyons, petroglyphs and many other natural and manufactured wonders. Then, cut loose in the completely modern beach town of Eilat, where you will have the option of doing several outdoor activities.
GREEN OLIVES TOUR OF THE WEST BANK
Option 1 – Ramallah & Rawabi
- Expert briefing by scholar of the day.
- Cross the border via Hizme checkpoint.
- Visit Ramallah, the boom town and emerging de facto capital of the PA. Meet with PA official.
- Visit Rawabi the first Palestinian planned city and dialogue with PA businessmen.
- Wine tasting at Psagot Winery.
Option 2 – Jerusalem Seamline & Bethlehem
- Religion and Conflict in Israel from A Jewish Perspective: The Story of Siach Shalom (Talking Peace).
- Defining the Lines: Geopolitical tour of Jerusalem vicinity led by scholar.
- Tour Bethlehem including the Old City, the Church of Nativity UNESCO’s World Heritage Site and meetings with locals.
- Visit Bethlehem Hospital: Care beyond boundaries – assisting refugees, displaced persons and migrants.
For More Information:
Israel Tennis & Education Centers Foundation
3275 W. Hillsboro Blvd. Suite 102
Deerfield Beach, FL
Mission will adhere to the health and safety guidelines set by the Government of Israel.